Getting the Most from Our Climate Controlled Storage in Lodi, CA
When storing goods in our climate-controlled storage in Lodi, CA, there are a number of helpful strategies you can follow to get the most from your unit. First, it is advised that when you pack your unit that you leave a center aisle that will allow you easy access to your goods even when they are at the back. You should also place your most expensive items in unmarked boxes towards the back of your unit. This way, they will be even more secure. You should also store your most frequently used goods towards the front of your unit so that you can easily access them when you need them.
Additionally, you should record all serial numbers and other relevant information for the goods you have stored. This way, you will know precisely what you have in your storage unit. Contact us to learn more about our storage solutions or to get more advice on how to store your goods.
When you need to store large furniture or appliances in our storage units, there are a few ways you can help maximize your space. For sofas and love seats, you can store them on their ends to give you more floor space for boxes and other goods. You can also turn your appliances into mini storage spaces, as you can store small objects inside your fridge or washer. Additionally, when stacking boxes, you always want to place heavier, larger boxes towards the floor with lighter ones on top. This helps to stabilize the stack and prevents your goods from falling over.
- Store expensive items in unmarked boxes near the back of your unit.
- When you pack your storage unit, create a center aisle for access to all items.
- Stack lighter boxes on top of heavier boxes.
- You can put small items inside a refrigerator, washer, etc.
- Place frequently used items near the front of your unit.
- Cover your property with old sheets & blankets. Avoid using plastic covers as they tend to "sweat".
- Stack your property so it will not shift or fall.
- If you wish to place a protective barrier on the floor. You can purchase tarps at a herdware store at a reasonable price.
- Record all serial numbers and other important information and keep it at home.
- Do not store items such as dry food, pet bedding material, or other items that can attract rodents.
- Always use a good sturdy lock.
- Pictures/mirrors/dishes/glasses should be marked "fragile".
- Sofas and love seats can be stored on end to save floor space.